Updated on: November 24, 2012 - Solved small bugs on the Daily schedule properties - A special thanks to maakku!
Works with BizTalk Server 2010.
Compiled in .NET Framework 4.0.
In this new version are available small improvements compared to the current version (3.0). We can highlight the following improvements or changes:
- 24 hours support in “start time” property. Previous versions had an issue with setting the start time, as it shown 12 hours watch but no AM/PM.
- Daily scheduler review. Solved a small bug on Daily Properties: unable to switch between “Every day” and “on these days”
- Installation experience improved. You no longer need to manually add the DLL in GAC.
- Support for 32 and 64 bit Host Instances.
- Compiled in Visual Studio 2010 and .NET Framework 4.0.
- Optimized for BizTalk Server 2010.
- Documentation improved.