Problem importing application

Nov 16, 2012 at 11:32 AM

Hi!

I'am trying to upgrade from BizTalk 2006 R2 to BizTalk 2010. I have created a test environment with BizTalk 2010. I try to move my applications from 2006 R2 by export them into msi-files and then import them into my test environment.

One application uses BizTalk Scheduled Task Adapter. I installed BizTalk Scheduled Task Adapter 4.0 in my test environment.

When I try to import the msi-file I get following error:

Failed to import ..

Change requests failed for some resources. (mscorlib)

Unable to process create change request for BizTalk binding "BindingInfo.xml". Import bindings (overwrite) failed. (Microsoft.BizTalk.ResourceManagers)

Failed to update binding information. (mscorlib)

Could not validate TransportTypeData, Address or Public Address properties for Receive Location '....'. Element 'config' was not found.

(Microsoft.BizTalkExplorerOM)

I'am a beginner using BizTalk this is my first time.

Any help much appreciated!

Dec 12, 2014 at 1:14 AM
I have had this problem in the past. I found that I had to change the version of the task class in <ReceiveLocationTransportTypeData> from 3.0.0.0 to 4.0.0.0.

ScheduledTaskAdapter.TaskComponents.XmlStringStreamProvider, ScheduledTaskAdapter.TaskComponents, Version= 3.0.0.0 , Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=aa9f2dd0f13442dc

ScheduledTaskAdapter.TaskComponents.XmlStringStreamProvider, ScheduledTaskAdapter.TaskComponents, Version= 4.0.0.0 , Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=aa9f2dd0f13442dc

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Simon